quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2010

Andressa Soares the "Watermelon Woman" - Mulher Melancia



Andressa Soares, better known as "Watermelon Woman."
Even when I was a kid my friends'parents used to say,

"Look at the size of this girl's bottom."
It all started at a radio station ir Rio, where l had a show with Tilo Junior, and the listeners were curious to know who was the station's muse, who interacted with the listeners on the internet.
So we posted a picture of me on the station's message board.
They asked me to take pictures at the beach.
I took a picture of me diving in the sea, onde was of my butt sticking up in the air, and the other one l was just standing.


They said, "Wow! Her butt is like a watermelon," so it stuck, Watermelon Woman."
That´s when MC Créu asked Watermelon Woman to dance with him foe a concert DVD.
His song wasn't being played much on the radio, and a lot people still didn't know who MC Créu was or who sang the song.

He begged so much that I brought a friend, who is now the jackfruit Woman.
Before it even came out, people were already talking about it.
People were saying, "You have to see the ass on this dancer.She shakes and does these different speeds."
- How does the song go, and can you explain a bit of the dance to us?
The dance, I can´t explain, because I'm sitting downn, but in the song he says something like, "To dance the

Créu, you nesse skills..."
Then he's say, "The first speed is slow," and so on...
Then, "Créééu, "slowly, "Créééu," and I would do the first speed.
So, instead of a normal dance, I did all the speeds with my ass.
"Crééééu, Crééu", and "Créu Créu Créu, "
The, for the fifth speed, I would lean against an amp, point do it all with my ass.
Shaking it like this, and everyone went crazy.
People connercted the danc not to MC Créu, but to the watermelon-ass.
Right after that, since it got so popular, came may first
Playboy cover, and them things blew up.
When I started, TV host always asked me the same question, "What do you think about making a living by using you body and your butt?"
I'm happy, because I work hard for this every day.
In mey show, I have two dancers, one blonde, one brunette, then me and a DJ.
The first song I do is "Single, Yes, but Never Alone."
The song oges, "Yes, I'm single, but never alone.
I'm the Watermelon Woman, and I shake my ass.
Then we move on to the more physical stuff with "The Sixth Speed," so we can start to shake.
I let the girls do it first, while I sing.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO